If you’re local to or near Cook, MN, we are selling the following items. Message me through this website or via email and I’ll give you information for contacting my husband, who is with the stuff. I will update this list as stuff is added or deleted. Thank you!
VIRTUAL GARAGE SALE… REVISED LIST 5-15-14
Local or nearby MN folks — we have stuff for sale. Good Deals! We need to sell this stuff by May 20. Message me if interested and I will put you in touch with my husband (who is with the stuff)! I have pics of some of the bigger stuff, too.
- 27 light duty fence posts — 6 feet length,
- Two 55 gallon food grade water storage tanks (blue plastic), with bung cap — almost new. $70 each
- Two clothes drawer units. One 5 drawer, one 4 drawer. Pressboard construction. Drawers pull fine, but wonky runners so they tip when opened. $30.00 for set
- Ten used black rubber buckets. All good condition. All have handles except for one. $20 for the lot, $2 per pail
A bucket and box of misc. fasteners, screws, bolts, nuts, threaded rod, lag bolts, chain, plumbing and electrical parts, belt sander paper, lawn mower mufflers, misc small engine parts and supplies, household supplies, box of hinges, all types, various construction hardware, gopher stink bombs, $10
- Two mystic brand 80-w90 gear oil quarts; one pennzoil brand 80w90 gear oil quart, four valvoline brand full synthetic 75w90 gear oil quarts. All unopened. $4 per quart.
- Box full of electric insulators
- Three rubber bins of various sizes for feeding/water animals — $5 for all together.
- Outback brand bicycle carrier. For two bicycles. Designed for cars with flat trunk covers, won’t work on hatchback doors. $25
- Lumber never used:
Three 2 by 4 by 10 feet length;
one 2 by 4 by 8 foot length;
two 2 by 6 by 10 foot;
one 2 by 6 by 8 foot;
one 1 by 9 by 8 foot plank;
two 4 by 8 foot lattice;
three 2 by 2 by 8 foot posts;
two treated 4 by 4 by 10 foot posts(new addition to list);
two treated 1 by 4 by 16 foot treated deck boards ( if u want to sell).
- 10-12 five gallon water storage jugs; $3 each
- One Hamilton beach crock pot, new, still sealed in box, $20
- Two infrared heat lamp lightbulbs for chicken coop. New. $3 each
- Small computer kiosk — $15
- Orbis calorama space heater. Propane. Outside vent system and wall bracket. Rated 6128 btu/hr output. Needs short fuel line with flares and brass nut connectors. $50
- Plastic Garden pots, all for $10
- life/Look mags, $.50 ea
- turbine vents, $25.00 ea.
- G. Foreman electric meat grilling machine $5
- 1 spool of 17-gauge electric fence wire $10
- 4 new electric fence gate handles in package, $3 ea.
- 3 used electric fence gate handles, $1 ea
- canoe yoke, $40
- drafting table/desk, $25 note some corner damage
- 2 packages rodent sticks, in packages $2 for both
- Mr heater small propane heater/cooker $5
- two patio storm doors with glass, standard size, no handles, $10 ea.
- two heavy double pane french doors, standard size, frames no good, no handles, glass good $20 ea
- 1 pr. red, wood water skis with rubber foot covers $3
Four double pane good glass windows in frames:
Two (2) window sets, double casement (two windows in the frame), 49 1/2″ W by 54″ L; $150 EACH
one (1) window, single casement, 25″ W by 42″ L; $75
one (1) window, single casement, 40 1/2 W ” w by 42″ L, small corner crack in glass; $25
Measures include the frame. All double pane glass.
Priced per window, or $400 for the set.